Committees provide continuous support to members of the Entrepreneurs Association. The committees are guided by members who volunteer their time and expertise to assist the association in achieving its goals.
Our Standing Committees include:
- The Membership Committee, chaired by Fran Zettl, admits new members, maintains the standards for membership, sets dues prices, and reviews the applications for membership.
- The Program Committee, chaired by Clark Rose, develops programming to support members in the growth, management, and development of their businesses. These programs bring members together throughout the year, creating networking and learning opportunities.
- The Communications Committee, chaired by Brendan Breen, facilitates communication with and among members and with the community at large.
- The Finance and Resources Committee, chaired by Bill Skaryd, monitors the financial status of the organization and ensures the financial resources necessary to accomplish the mission on behalf of members.
- The Business Advisory Network Committee, chaired by Lee Ann Howard, leverages the knowledge of association members, Boler School of Business Faculty Members, and community resources to quickly develop a strategic response for a member facing a problem. It also works with members to develop, assess, and train Advisory Boards for their company.
- The Student Entrepreneur Liaison Committee, chaired by Brian Sprafka, coordinates the relationship between entrepreneurial students in the University and the Association by providing Mentors, Classroom Speakers, Judges for contests, and coaches for student activities.
Members who have an expertise in one of the above areas may want to participate on a committee. If you are interested in being considered for a committee, please contact the Director of the association, Mark Hauserman, at 216.397.4572 or email@example.com.